Starts: Thursday August 3 2017
Ends: Tuesday August 8 2017
- Round trip luxury transportation with pick-up points in Rapid City, Sturgis & Spearfish to Wolf Point, MT and overnight
- Board Amtrak's Empire Builder Train – 11.41am thru 8.23pm (scenic journey to East Glacier NP)
- 2 nights at Glacier Park Lodge - East Glacier
- Full day touring Glacier National Park
- Travel on "Going to the Sun" Highway
- Full day aboard the Empire Builder Train – 8.16am, thru 4.33pm (East Glacier National Park to Wolf Point, MT and overnight and then travel from Wolf Point, MT to Medora, ND and overnight
- Supper and show at the Medora Musical (the famous Pitch Fork Fondue!)
- Return home to Rapid City, Sturgis and Spearfish
- All baggage handling & taxes
- Fully escorted
- Price: $1,995 (pp based on double occupancy & coach class Amtrak)
- Single: add $695
- Deposit due of $250 per person
- Balance due by May 1st 2017 (or at time of booking if after this date)
- Book early as restricted to 6 couples only
- Booking form
- Ways to pay
- Passport is not required for this tour
- A camera is a must!
Weather in the mountains can be fickle. Visitors may experience temperatures high into the 90s with clear and sunny skies, and then see snow showers and falling temperatures all in the same day - check out weather.com for average temperatures.
Please visit the travel advice section of this site for further information and government advisories and warnings.