Starts: Tuesday September 12 2017
Ends: Friday September 22 2017
- Round trip flights from Rapid City SD (overnight on aircraft) with transportation throughout
- 9 night’s accommodations with Breakfast each morning plus 5 Suppers
- 2 nights Edinburgh (Scotland), 2 nights York (England), 1 night Stratford (England), 1 night Chester (England), 2 nights London & 1 night Heathrow
- All air Taxes, hotel taxes & 1 piece of baggage per person & Fully Escorted
- Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament
- York Minster, The Shambles, Edinburgh Castle, Scottish Night Out
- Stratford upon Avon (birthplace of William Shakespeare)
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Stonehenge, Windsor Castle
- Price: $3,995 (pp based on double occupancy)
- Single: add $995
- Passports are required for traveling to the UK
- Camera for all of the amazing scenery
- When packing please keep to one suitcase per person - pack all toiletries in your main baggage
- Keep all medications you may need in your carry-on baggage together with your itinerary and passport and any other travel documents you may have received.
- The UK power supply runs on 240 volts not 110 volts like in the US.
Make sure you have an electrical plug adapter for the UK if you are planning to take electrical appliances from home….PLUS an electrical current converter.
- Do not take large amounts of cash, use your credit card / debit card—Visa / MasterCard / American Express. The most affordable place to exchange currency is your bank.
The weather in the UK should be pleasant at this time of year - refer to weather.com for average temperatures.
Please visit the travel advice section of this site for further information and government advisories and warnings.